The Training for Future Ecovillage Design Education is a Gaia Education certified, Erasmus+ cofunded, three week long training, covering 4 dimensions of sustainability: social, ecological, economic and cultural, integrated by the Design studio projects.
Training for Future EDE is for youth workers with passion for supporting youth in making a change towards sustainability.
It will take place in the beautiful setting of the Schloss Tonndorf ecovillage, Germany.
The Training for Future offers you to:
● Learn about 4 dimensions of sustainability: social, ecological, economic and cultural,
integrated by the Design studio projects
● Learn through various types of intelligence/learning, including discussions, lectures,
hands-on work, arts, physical activities etc.
● Develop skills in the areas of participatory, agile and democratic facilitation, communication
and decision making
● Gain a deeper knowledge of ways and practices of living responsibly and respectfully within
● Gain attitudes and competences in creating and upholding equitable and resilient
● Gain skills and networking potentials aimed at building bridges and inspiring change
● Develop your own project through Design studio module
● Have personal experience of a functioning ecovillage
● Experience community building
● Gain Gaia Education certificate
The Training will start on the 30th of August and end on the 19th of September 2020, while the 29th of August and the 20th of September will be the arrival and departure days.
Find out more about the training and how to apply at the link below.