We have one new position (People Care Administrator) advertised and are looking for enthusiastic individual to join our team.
People Care Administrator Vacancy
This is a strategic customer success role that requires an air of confidence and a proactive rather than a reactionary approach. Working in close collaboration with other members of the team, you will be able to transform your drive, creativity, and passion for sustainability into excellent customer service and care for individuals, converting interest into engagement and engagement into transformative activity.
• Communication with all Gaia Education students/ prospective students about courses, products, and other inquiries;
• Management of sales pipeline and conversion of inquiries into sales;
• Management of sales distribution line;
• Management of the mailing list to communicate new courses to old/ prospect students;
• Students’ enrolment in online and face-to-face courses;
• Material and Moodle’s platform check to onboard online students (in collaboration with academic coordinators);
• Constant follow up with IT/ academic coordinator about platform, content, and students’ matters during online courses;
• Constant follow up with marketing team and academic coordinators about data collected
from students from all face-to-face and e-learning courses;
• Prepare and post course letters of completion to students;
• Support with communication and marketing when possible;
• Implement course evaluation, data collection, and data analysis for all face-to-face and e-learning courses;
• Support the overall management team with administrative duties;
• General office management (day to day activities, meetings, supplies, travel arrangements, etc)
• Manage, adapt and develop the systems and processes which will sustain effective relationships with GE’s existing and prospective students around the world.
Requirements Education and experience
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience (a Master’s degree is a plus);
● 3+ years professional experience in sales, customer success, project management or related field with a proven track record of success;
● Background in education, start-ups, and e-learning is a plus.
● Customer Success – Genuine care about people and ability to help others to achieve their goals.
● Experience of working in a customer service environment and ability to convert inquiries into sales. The experience as an online learner or having supported online learners is a definite plus.
● Excellent communication, intercultural, and interpersonal relationship skills – Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
● Experience in intercultural roles is a plus since this is an international role that requires a lot of cultural sensitivity.
● Good organisational and time management skills – Professional competence,
deadlines commitment and results driven. Evidence of effective project management experiences and track-record is recommended.
● Advanced Office package knowledge and ability to work with numbers – Excellent Excel and Office package knowledge is required as well as the ability to collect, gather, and analyze information from different sources. In addition to that, an ability to provide data for management and decision making processes is essential.
● Language – Professional fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of Portuguese and/or Spanish is desirable.
● Capable of working alone and as part of a team – Proven ability to work effectively in teams motivated by professional rather than personal concerns, showing persistence when faced with ambiguity or challenges and remaining calm in stressful situations. Problem solving and solutions oriented is essential.
● Education for Sustainable Development – Genuine passion for ESD and movements such as the Global Ecovillage Permaculture and Transition Towns. Experience within these movements and/or Gaia Education is a definite plus.
People and planet savvy, you will be invited to think and act strategically to build relationships with current and prospective students from varying contexts across the globe.
This is a full-time position based in Edinburgh.
If you are interested in being involved in an organisation on the leading edge of education for sustainable development and the role of People Care Administrator excites you, please send a cover letter and your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by 27 February. Please make sure to indicate your current notice period.