In this highly participatory e-learning programme, participants will:
- Acquire a multi-dimensional perspective on all 17 SDGs and targets
- Prioritise a constellation of goals that are particularly relevant for their scale/context in the age of exponential technology
- Learn how blockchain works, primarily through discussing specific case studies where it is being used in ways that already accelerate the SDGs.
- Gain an understanding of the “trustless” distributed and decentralized system blockchain creates, as well as the cryptoeconomic incentives that incentivise participation.
- Design a blockchain use case to advance one or more of the SDGs. If possible, design this use case for the participant’s organisation. This can be done individually or in groups.