10 Things I Loved About Training of Trainers on Mindful Facilitation for Empowerment + Global Goals for Sustainable Development
- The people: facilitators, staff, volunteers, participants, resort staff
- The circle of friends, with whom I laughed and cried
- Strong connection with nature
- Ability to learn in a safe environment
- Beauty of co-creation & diversity
- Introduction to community living
- Journey towards becoming a mindful facilitator, for helping people to empower themselves
- Learning to listen deeply, balance “being” & “doing”, have compassion for others
- Time for self-reflection, opportunity to know and love myself, and its importance in deepening relationships with others
- The role of spirituality in our well-being
- Identifying myself as an Edge Worker
- Healthy food
- The meditations, deep relaxations, games, practice sessions,…
Yes, it is more than 10 things, and the list is never ending!
I can only say that the course was an unforgettable journey of love, learning and rejuvenation. It proved to be the right step in my search for a meaning in life. As a facilitator, I now look forward to benefit from the “head, heart & hand” synergy to make this world sustainable & regenerative!
Find out more about the next Training of Trainers Thailand here!
The ToT Thailand 2020 will run from 5-18 January 2020. Register your space today!
Written by Mehwish Kareem
Leave a commentPlease log in or register to post a comment