Gaia Education is hiring a Projects and Partnerships Coordinator
Part-time Projects and Partnerships Coordinator
Gaia Education (GE) is a provider of sustainability education that promotes thriving communities within planetary boundaries. We offer multiple online and face-to-face courses and project-based learning programmes in different areas of sustainability in order to support the transition of communities around the world and the achievement of the UN Agenda 2030 for sustainable development.
Drawing from the experience and expertise of a network of some of the most successful transition settings, ecovillages, and community projects across Earth, Gaia Education works in over 55 countries with over 110 partners, including intergovernmental agencies, academic institutions, ethical businesses and the United Nations.
We are looking for a Projects and Partnerships Coordinator. The role is for a self-employed contractor to work for 40 hours per month. Hourly rate: £15 per hour (negotiable depending on experience).
- Coordinating, with the support of the Projects and Partnerships team leader, the management and reporting for current EU projects and partnerships.
- Coordinating the logistics for face to face events such as trainings, conferences and other learning activities.
- Exploring with partners how to maximise the use and impact of new tools and curricula developed in EU projects;
- Supporting the development of new EU Project proposals with our EU partners
- Supporting the development of new partnerships with like-minded organisations for the creation/rollout of:
- Existing and new online courses, in liaison with the Courses team
- Face-to-face courses (eg. Ecovillage Design Education, Training of Trainers, SDG Multipliers)
- New project-based learning programmes
- Ensuring that the Marketing and Communications team receives regular updates on project developments for the website and social media
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in project coordination and management
- Experience in partnership development
- Good working English
- Direct experience of Gaia Education’s courses and programmes
- Facilitation experience with Gaia Education
- Experience in writing funding proposals, with EU grants a plus.
- Experience in working in the third sector
- An understanding of Portuguese and Spanish is a plus
Think you’d like to join the team? We’d love to hear from you!
For more details and any questions, please feel free to email the Projects and Partnerships Team Leader: email@example.com
If you wish to apply for the role please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘Projects and Partnerships Manager.’
Deadline: Friday 30th April 2022, 23.59 GMT.