Gaia Education new Course with Della Duncan and Silvia Di Balsio
All of us need to make a livelihood, but how do we create work that we love, that supports our families and us while also contributing meaningfully to the world and our communities? When we start thinking of our livelihood as a service to the regeneration and development of societies and the planet, it enables us to dream and envision completely new possibilities for ourselves and an ecological future.
What is the middle point where our passions, gifts, natural talents and purpose lie? How can we find deeper meaning in our work? Starting to explore these types of questions is crucial for changing the existing economic paradigm of continuous financial growth. When we start to address how we can live and work with purpose, we start slowly shifting into a regenerative mindset that will benefit the planet.
We are proud to introduce to you our new online course - "Cultivating regenerative livelihoods", co-created by Della Duncan and Silvia DiBlasio. This course will dive deep into exploring the purpose of your work life and allow you to connect with what's important to you. It will help you move into a balanced space of working with your passions whilst living in better harmony with the planet.
Course starts on 16th January, sign up now to guarantee a spot!
Through this course, you will:
- Articulate your passions, gifts, and purpose to inform your career plans.
- Identify perceptions about work and economics that are not delivering you, others, and/or the planet wellbeing and health.
- Develop a vision for your vocation, potentially incorporating multiple roles and activities, to demonstrate how you can contribute effectively to the challenges of our time.
- Identify regenerative and cooperative economic theories, tools, and business models.
- Communicate in writing and in speech who you are personally and professionally, as well as your vocation objectives.
- Integrate the wisdom and skills developed through your Gaia Education learning journey with your livelihood path.
- Create or update your resume or CV in accordance with new and remembered insights from this course.
- What is regenerative livelihood?
- How do we create a regenerative livelihood for ourselves that is also regenerative for our communities and the world?
- How can we make a difference in the world while earning our living?
- What are the existing models of livelihood and what is emerging?
A quick message from co-facilitator Della Duncan on what the course can offer:
"It can be difficult to make ends meet, let alone find a job that enlivens us and allows us to meaningfully contribute to the ecological, political, and social challenges of our time. Wherever you are on your livelihood journey, this course will help you pause to reflect, connect with what’s important to you, and go forth with tools and insights to help make your vocational dreams come to life"
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org