Join the Worldview Design Program Starting March 20th
Prepare for a transformative experience: Our Worldview Online Program is almost here!
Worldview Design starts in March 20th, and we would be delighted to have you on this GEDS dimension 💫
The Worldview will help find new narratives to support a better future by inviting you to become more conscious of how your worldview and value system affect your perceived needs and how you might propose and design solutions in any given situation.
🌍 In the Worldview dimension, you'll learn:
- To select or create a regular spiritual practice (meditation, prayer, etc.);
- To observe and become aware of how worldviews permeate design and decisions we make;
- To create a deep connection with nature through personal experience;
- To create rituals for the most significant moments in your projects;
- To develop a healthy lifestyle: food, body, care, friends, etc.
💭 And you'll consider the following questions:
- What is the dominant cultural narrative that has shaped the worldview that is informing the behavior of modern globalized culture?
- What are the commonalities and differences between spirituality and religion and between different religions and spiritual paths? How can we respect and value these diverse ways of meaning-making as contributions from other traditions?
- How do healthy lifestyles, greater equality, community cohesion, and a sense of belonging and place contribute to a more holistic understanding of health?
For this year, we are offering a 20% discount with the code 2023-GEDS-Discount, but it will be available only until February 24th!
And for our alums, we'll offer a 30% discount that will be activated when entering the Simplero site to register for the course.
We invite you to explore many different perspectives and learn to build up a richer, more holistic worldview with the Worldview Dimension! Register in the link below ✨